This is the ONLY course that teaches you how to design and 3d print your own armor
See what the students in the course are saying!
Be Your Own Bounty Hunter
Design your own unique and one of a kind Mandalorian armor from scratch using Blender.
This course specifically has 3d printing in mind so that you can design and 3d print your own Mandalorian armor.
You'll learn design techniques meant for 3d printing so you can bring your armor to life.
Go from this, to this-->
We'll go from a simple cube, and design it to look like a helmet.
Then we'll bring it to life, like this -->
After designing it, we'll make sure it's 3d printable. And bring it to life using a 3d printer.
Now You're Your Own Bounty Hunter
Imagine all the things you can design and create!
Here's What You'll Learn
- Blender Basics (13:10)
- Mando Shoulder Tutorial (21:01)
- Mando Shoulder Editing Tutorial (16:37)
- Mando Abs Tutorial (10:14)
- Mando Abs Editing Tutorial (14:10)
- Mando Thigh Piece Tutorial (8:28)
- Mando Thigh Piece Editing (10:22)
- Mando Chest Tutorial (7:33)
- Mando Chest Editing Tutorial (28:35)
- Mando Helmet Tutorial (11:48)
- Mando Helmet Editing Part 1- Cleaning the Helmet (21:56)
- Mando Helmet Editing Tutorial Part 2- Ear Device (19:39)
- Mando Helmet Editing Tutorial Part 3- Rear Vents and Forehead Details (20:58)
- Mando Forearm Tutorial (5:32)
- Mando Forearm Editing Tutorial (19:14)
- Designing a Detonator (11:40)
- Adding Your Insignia (9:34)
- Mando Chest V2 Editing (20:16)
- Mando Chest V2 Tutorial (10:44)
- Mando Thigh V2 Editing (15:22)
- Mando Thigh V2 Tutorial (9:27)
- Mando Pistol Tutorial (9:15)
- Mando Pistol Editing (11:48)
- Mando Pistol Editing Part 2 (12:11)
Nikko’s tutorials in his class are pretty awesome. This 45 year old man is able to learn this shit. Never thought that was possible considering I’ve done the donut tutorial from the blender guru several times and I get stuck. Thank you Nikko
I got this last weekend, and I just have to say I have been working on my own helmet for a couple days now. I am loving this so much. Nikko you are very informative and after learning the basics like you teach in the course I am off and running. thank you so much for this opportunity.
Totally Worth It!!!!! Had no Experience in Design!!!! I was able to Finish the course this weekend!! I Printed Individual Items on a small scale every time I finished as lesson!!!! Nikko You Da Man!!!!!!!!!